If you plan to move states, can you take your Medicare or Medicaid plans with you? The answer depends on whether you have original Medicare, Medicare Advantage, or Medicaid.
How to scan a document on iPhone and iPad
The document scanner is tucked away in the Notes app on iPhone and iPad. With just a couple of taps, you’ll have a solidly scanned document ready to mark up, covert to PDF, and share with another app.
- Launch the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Create a New Note.
- Tap the More button just above the keyboard. It looks like a plus (+) symbol.
- Tap Scan Document from the list of options.
- Line up the document you want to scan.
- If the scanner doesn’t automatically scan, tap the shutter button to manually scan the document.
- Repeat the step above for each page you want to scan for a single document.
- Tap Save when you’ve scanned all of the pages you want to include with one document.
The scanned pages will populate in a new note in the Notes app.
Scan documents with Android
Scan documents like receipts, letters, and billing statements to save them as searchable PDFs on your Google Drive.
Scan a document
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan.
- Adjust scan area: Tap Crop .
- Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page .
- Scan another page: Tap Add .
To save the finished document, tap Done